- This event has passed.
TFWA Quarterly Educational Meeting
August 6, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
TFWA members are invited to join us for our quarterly meeting. These meetings are designed to be educational sessions for members and their teams. They are also designed to get some of your key employees involved in the greater industry and connect them to their counterparts across the state. So if you can bring out your your Sales Managers or Key staff that would be great.
- 9:00am – 10:00am: Board Update
- 10:00am – 11:30am: The Truth of Getting into Distribution, with Pat Kerrigan Director of Sales at Lipman (how it works, what distributors want and need, what retailers want and need, how to build a program, and resources needed.)
- 10:00am – 11:30am: Vineyard and Winery Registered Apprenticeship Program (Learn about the details of the new program TBR and VESTA will be rolling out across the state this fall. Where existing employees can receive education and certifications for Cellar Work, Vineyard Work and Tasting Room Management.)
- 11:45am: Lunch (Caracusville Food Truck on Site)
- 1:00pm: Board and Committees meet.
Educational sessions are for TFWA members and their employees. R.S.V.P for the meeting at Eventbrite If you are interested in becoming a member please visit https://tennesseewines.com/membership/ or contact us at email@example.com