- This event has passed.
Sip TN Chattanooga Wine Festival
June 5 @ 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm$45
Join us at the 2nd Sip TN Chattanooga as we showcase Tennessee wines at their finest. Taste through over 100 wines produced right here in Tennessee, utilizing some of the freshest fruit in the South. The festival is planned to be a day of fun, stroll around, shop with artisans and vendors, enjoy delicious food and sip wine and hard cider all from local sources. Even the proceeds from the event stay local, benefitting Tennessee Agriculture and Small Businesses.
SipTN is made up entirely of Tennessee Wineries, come sip, savor, and PURCHASE BOTTLES of your favorite wines.
Sip TN Wine Festival Facts:
- You must have a valid photo I.D. with a ticket for entry.
- The event is from 12pm – 6pm so pace yourself.
- You will be able to Buy Bottles of Wine to take home.
- NO outside food or beverage allowed, there will be plenty of vendors at the Chattanooga Market.
- Sip TN is a RAIN or SHINE EVENT, the main booths are under a covered area.
- There will be NO ticket sales at the door.
- Please drink responsibly…overindulgence will not be tolerated.
COVID -19 Festival Health and Safety Protocols (By purchasing a ticket festival attendee agrees to abide by all health guidelines of the festival.)
- All attendees must attest that they have not been sick with COVID-19 for at least 14 days prior to the festival; nor have they been in contact with anyone they know to have COVID.
- At the time of the festival the attendee does not have a fever nor are they showing other signs and symptoms of COVID-19.
- Attendees will stand only in the designated spots in front of each tasting station to sample wines. (A total of 4 people will be allowed at each tasting station at a time.)
- Attendees are asked to stay with their designated POD of people and limit interactions with unknown individuals when able.
- Festival goers will maintain Social Distancing when able.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the festival.
- All wineries will have access to cleaning supplies and gloves during transactions with festival attendees.
- Wineries will offer contactless payment when able to.
- Festival organizers will enforce all local and state health and safety requirements current at the time of the festival; as well as follow all suggested guidelines for social distancing set forth by the CDC.