SipTN Chattanooga Wine Festival
March 28 @ 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Join wine producers from across the state, showcasing the best wine Tennessee has to offer. SipTN is a Tennessee Wine Festival made up entirely of Tennessee Wineries, come sip, savor, and purchase bottles of your favorite wines. Featuring Live Music, Artisan Crafts, Gourmet Food and fantastic Local Wine.
From the freshest produce and plants to the best wine and food, you are in for a truly Farm to Bottle experience. The festival is planned to be a day of fun with families in mind, so come and stroll around, shop with artisans and vendors, enjoy delicious food and sip wine and hard cider all from local sources. SipTN is a Tennessee Wine Festival that partners with local Farmers’ Markets to promote TN Agriculture. Proceeds from the event stay local, benefitting the Chattanooga Market.
What does my ticket include?
General Admission tickets include admission into the festival area, Wine Tastings of more than 200+ wines. A souvenir “Sip TN” wine glass and Tennessee Wines bottle bag. Ability to buy bottles directly from the wineries often at discount, you may buy bottles and cases of wine to take home from the festival.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
All lots around the Chattanooga Market / First Tennessee Pavilion campus are private and pay-only; no free parking is available anytime. We also recommend taking a look at all of the public transportation options such as CARTA or Ride Share Partners like LYFT.
Sip TN Wine Festival facts:
• You must have a valid photo I.D. with a ticket for entry.
• The event is from 12pm – 6pm so pace yourself.
• You will be able to Buy Bottles of Wine to take home.
• NO outside food or beverage allowed, there will be plenty of vendors at the Chattanooga Market.
• DD Tickets will be available for $10, including all you can drink soft drinks and some sweet treats.
• Sip TN is a RAIN or SHINE EVENT, the main booths are under a covered area.
• Please drink responsibly…overindulgence will not be tolerated.