- This event has passed.
A Toast to Tennessee
April 27, 2019 @ 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm$30
Sip, Shop and Snack – Tennessee wines, artisans & crafters, and specialty foods
UNCORK THE FUN at Middle Tennessee’s premier wine festival! Showcasing Tennessee wine at its finest, festival-goers will stroll from booth to booth sampling Tennessee wines and ciders, savoring gourmet specialty foods, shopping for handcrafted items from local crafters and artisans, enjoying music, and attending our popular wine & food sampling seminars. You are even able to purchase by the bottle or the case. Sip Sip Hooray!
10 REASONS TO ATTEND THIS WINE FEST:
(1) Sample TN wines and ciders
(2) Purchase by the bottle w/case discounts
(3) Shop at 40+ specialty food & craft vendors
(4) Attend our VIP “Reserve” event
(5) Attend our educational wine sampling seminars
(6) Camp at the fairgrounds or check out the hotel package
(7) Ride the Music City Star to/from the festival
(8) Relax at the picnic tables and enjoy yummy food trucks
(9) Make memories at our fun photo booth
(10) Play corn-hole and other fun games
1:00 – All About Cider: James McKinney
This session will take you through a brief history of hard cider and cider apples in the U.S. Discussion on cider making and blending will occur while sampling a few different ciders.
3:00 – Muscadine from Grape to Wine: Doug Seitz
In this session, we’ll take a look at this native varietal of the South East region of the U.S. and will discuss its unique characteristics and some of the wine it produces.
We are pleased to announce that entertainment will once again be provided by DJ David Hale @ Hawk Specialty Services. A wide variety of tunes throughout the day are guaranteed to make you relax one moment and kick up your heels the next! And if you’re not a dancer? The people-watching provides spectacular entertainment!
Please participate responsibly. With your assistance, we are committed to providing you with a safe and enjoyable experience. No pets are allowed on the festival site. No coolers or outside alcoholic beverages are permitted. Valid Photo ID and ticket required for entry. Show is open rain or shine.