Crown Winery & HRH Vineyards
3638 East Mitchell Street
Humboldt, Tennessee 38343
(731) 784-8100 or (731) 784-4666
Tuesday through Thursday: 11:00am to 6:00pm
Friday: Date Night! 11:00am to 9:00pm
Saturday: 11:00am to 6:00pm
Sunday: 12:00pm to 5:00pm
On a hill outside the town of Humboldt in Gibson County, our vineyards stretch to the south and west and create a stunning backdrop to the Tuscany-style villa. The winery is a unique combination of necessity, science, and renewable energy. The wine production and storage area is built into the hill, which provides natural cooling through the fierce heat of the Tennessee summers. A large solar system generates power to this building and the connecting villa, which provides a majestic haven for weddings and private parties as well as the traditional tasting room and retail area.
Cayuga White, Chambourcin, Chardonel, Royal Red, Sole Mio, Strawberry Strut, Traminette, White Muscadine.
Other Points of Interest:
Casey Jones Village and Railroad Museum.
Britton Lane Civil War Battlefield.
Bed & Breakfasts.
Cypress Grove Nature Park
International Rock-a-Billy Hall of Fame
Frog Jump Cotton Museum.
Brownsville Hatchie River Welcome Center.
1. Take I-40 to Jackson.
2. Take U.S. 45 Bypass (exit 80B) and head north towards Humboldt.
3. The road splits. Continue on U.S. 45W towards Humboldt.
3. The road splits. Take U.S. 45W Bypass around Humboldt. (Note: some people call this part of the road U.S. 45 Bypass or simply 45 Bypass or just Bypass.)
4. Turn right at TN 152, East Mitchell Street (between restaurant and motel). The winery is one block from U.S. 45W Bypass on the right side.
Note: The total trip to Crown Winery is about 12.5 miles from I-40.
Tennessee's First Solar Powered Winery!
See video on YouTube.