Amber Falls Winery & Cellars
794 Ridgetop Road
Hampshire, TN 38461
Phone: (931) 285-0088
Timothy and Judy Zaunbrecher
CajunFest at Amber Falls
Amber Falls in the Vineyard
Amber Falls - It's About the Wine
Monday - Saturday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Sunday: 12:30 p.m. to 6 p.m.
The above hours are when Daylight Savings Time is in effect. Winery closes at 5 p.m. during the time when Standard Time is in effect.
Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover
We also have a guest cottage for rent.
We offer a wide range of red and white wines, both varietals and blends, from dry Bordeaux-style to sweet. We also have rosés (blushes), Muscadine, and a variety of novelty fruit wines.
Other Points of Interest:
Natchez Trace Wilderness Preserve, Columbia Mule Day Festival (first weekend in April), Hohenwald Ocktoberfest, Meriwether Lewis Campground and Park, Lewis County Museum
1. Take exit 46 and head west on U.S.412 towards Columbia.
2. You will come to the intersection of U.S.412 and U.S.31. Continue straight at that intersection. (You will now be on the U.S.412 Bypass going around Columbia.)
3. Continue for about 7 miles.
4. Take the U.S.412/Columbia State Community College exit. (This is a left exit.)
5. Turn left and head west on U.S.412 towards Hohenwald.
6. Go through Hampshire.
7. Go 2.5 miles and turn right on Ridgetop Road. (Note: the turn is hard to see. It is 0.2 miles past the "Lewis County" sign.)
8. Continue on Ridgetop Road until you come to a fork in the road (at McClanahan Road).
9. Take the left fork. You will still be on Ridgetop Road.
10. Amber Falls Winery will be on your left after about 1 mile.
1. Head west of U.S.412.br> 2. Continue following the directions "From I-65" above starting at step 6.
From the Natchez Trace Parkway:
1. Take the U.S.412 exit at milepost 391.
2. Head east of U.S.412 towards Columbia.
3. Go approximately 2 miles and turn left on Ridgetop Road. (Note: the turn is hard to see. Be looking for milepost 25. The turn is just past the milepost.)
4. Continue on Ridgetop Road until you come to a fork in the road (at Cathy's Creek Road).
5. Stay right at the fork in the road. You will still be on Ridgetop Road.
6. Amber Falls Winery is approximately 0.5 miles ahead on your right.
1. Take U.S. 412 east towards Columbia.
2. Pass the Natchez Trace Parkway.
3. Follow the directions "From the Natchez Trace Parkway" above starting at step 3.
Area Map (See close up of winery area below.)
Close-Up Map of Winery Area